4. Saves time
5. Avoids dodgy financial advisors
Full story here.
"Severe droughts in the heart of America's breadbasket are now so bad that some farmers are choosing not to even try to bring their wheat to harvest."
Read full article here.
WSJ article on wage pressures found here.
1. You Apply for Social Security Benefits Too Early
2. You Fail to Take a More Conservative Investment Approach
3. You Spend the Way you Used To Spend
4. You Miscalculate Your Required Minimum Distributions
5. Not Taking Health Care Expenses into Account
Full article available here.
Michael Grove, CFA